By: Wendi Hiebert, P.H.Ec.
Another great speaker has just been added to the agenda for the Food and Nutrition Forum at The Royal! Just one of many reasons why you should register for this event.
Pat Crocker has released a timely cookbook - Healing Cannabis Edibles: Exploring the Synergy of Power Herbs. She will present and answer questions about cooking and healing with cannabis. Her cookbook will be available for sale. This pertinent presentation is one more good reason to sign up for the Food and Nutrition Forum on Nov. 7th.
Read below for seven more reasons for why you should attend the Forum at The Royal.
1. Learn from experts including:
2. Network with colleagues and make new connections.
3. Pick up helpful resources and speak to representatives from sponsors:
4. Take home a copy of Joe Schwarcz's latest book, A Feast of Science, and a delegate bag with samples and literature. Have a chance to win fabulous door prizes.
5. Enjoy morning refreshments, lunch, apples courtesy of Ontario Apple Growers, and stretch breaks with Carol Harrison.
6. Purchase cookbooks for yourself or give as gifts for the quickly approaching holidays!
7. Get free admission to The Royal. Stay after the Forum to experience the largest indoor agricultural event in the world!
What: Food and Nutrition Forum
When: Wednesday, November 7, 2018 from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Where: Royal Agriculture Winter Fair - Exhibition Place (Enercare Centre, Salon 103), Toronto, Ontario
Cost: General - $50 plus HST and Student - $25 plus HST
Click HERE for more information and to register. Please register by Oct. 30th.